Baseball/Softball Batting Cage Rentals
1 hour cage rental (12’ x 62’ cage)$25
Single cage rentals are very limited due to the high demand for team facility rentals. However, if you are interested in a single cage rental, text Tina at (314) 225-6826 about our limited availability. These rentals are not available to rent through open booking.
Softball Pitching/Fielding Cage Rentals
1/2 hour private pitching/fielding cage rental (14′ x 55′)$10
Two player max allowed to use this cage at once.
No hitting is allowed in this cage.
Facility Rental Booking Procedures
*Please contact owner Tina Buck-Harth at (314) 225-6826 prior to booking any facility rentals online to ensure there is availability, as well as to confirm payment and review rules and procedures for booking.
* Credit card is required to book all facility rentals, unless another payment has been approved with Tina prior to booking.
*There is a $15 cleaning fee that will be assessed to each booking if the facility is not properly returned to its original state.
*If you need to cancel, you must do so by canceling through the Upper Hand app at least 24 hours in advance, as no refunds will be issued after this time.
- (314) 225-6826
- 1200 N. Brafordton Rd, Springfield, IL 62711
Rules of the Facility
Rules of the facility: Failure to follow these rules will result in a $15 fee accessed to the credit card on file.
- Please sure be to pick up all trash and equipment after use. If nets were pulled back for defensive training, make sure they are put back for the next team. (Use a white PVC pipe to push top net up to move divider nets if there is any issues with it sliding).
- Helmets must be worn by hitters at all times to prevent injury.
- NO CLEATS are allowed on the turf, only tennis shoes or turf shoes.
- Please be sure to only hit/pitch on designated pitching/hitting mats.
- No sunflower seeds are allowed in the facility.
If you are the last team/individual to use the facility, please make sure the following is completed prior to departure:
- Turn all lights off.
- Turn heat turned down to 60.
- In warmer weather months, please turn both AC units off prior to departure.
- Lock the door from the inside.